Today i am going to tell you about the pc i built and will discuss about every parts i included to assemble my rig.
Okay, this looks cool ! but i made another pc –
Here are components i used –
- AMD Ryzen 5 3400G
- MSI B450 Gaming Carbon Pro AC
- Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000 MHz 16 GB RAM (8 X 2)
- Corsair VS 550W 80 Plus Rating
- 2TB WD Blue Internal Hard Disk Drive
- 240 GB WD Green SATA SSD
- BBC 9901 Cabinet
- Zebronics Transformer Keyboard Mouse Combo
- Samsung 32 Inch HDTV (As Monitor)
AMD Ryzen 5 3400G
This is the APU, in which we get integrated graphics which is way more capable than intel’s integrated graphics .
This is 4 Core – 8 Thread CPU , with Having Integrated Graphics
AMD RX Vega 11 Unit Graphics
- Base Clock – 3.7 GHz
- Max Boost Frequency – 4.2 GHz
- Total L1 Cache – 384 KB
- L2 Cache – 2 MB
- Total L3 Cache – 4 MB
- PCI Express Version – PCIe 3.0 x8
- Default TDP / TDP – 65W
- Max Temps – 95°C
For Price I Bought This In INDIA – ₹11,500
MSI B450 Gaming Carbon Pro AC
This motherboard is loaded with lot of features –
- Supports 1st, 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD® Ryzen™/ Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics / 2nd Gen AMD® Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Graphics and Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics Desktop Processors for Socket AM4
- Supports DDR4-3466(OC) Memory
- Mystic Light and Mystic Light Sync: 16.8 million colors / 17 effects in one click. Synchronize RGB/RAINBOW strips and other RGB solutions for customization.
- Lightning Fast Game experience: TURBO M.2 with M.2 Shield, StoreMI, AMD Turbo USB 3.1 GEN2
- Audio Boost 4 with Nahimic: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality for the most immersive gaming experience
- Set Core Power Free: Core Boost, 8+4 pin CPU power connector, Extended Heatsink Design
- Core Boost: With premium layout and digital power design to support more cores and provide better performance.
- DDR4 Boost: Give your DDR4 memory a performance boost with A-XMP
- GAMING LAN and Wireless support, powered by Intel®: The best online gaming experience with lowest latency and bandwidth management.
- MULTI-GPU: With STEEL ARMOR PCI-E slots. Supports 2-Way AMD Crossfire™
- Flash BIOS Button: Simply use a USB key to flash any BIOS within seconds, without installing a CPU, memory or graphics card.
- In-Game Weapons: Game Boost, GAMING Hotkey, X-Boost
- GAMING CERTIFIED: 24-hour on and offline game and motherboard testing by eSports players
I bought this for – ₹13,500, i bought this because of reinforced metal PCI-E Express slot, 4 slots of RAM, RGB Lighting, WIFI/Bluetooth, Looks & BRAND !
Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000 MHz 16 GB RAM (8GB X 2 Sticks)
- Density: 16GB (2x8GB)
- Speed: 3000MHz
- Tested Latency: 15-17-17-35
- Voltage: 1.35V
- Format: Unbuffered DIMM
- Pin Out: 288 Pin
- Intel XMP 2.0
- Heat Spreader: Anodized Aluminum
This is a really nice and budget friendly overclock-able fast ram .
No RGB but still giving a mind blowing performance so this RAM is best in its category .
I bought these 2 sticks for somewhere around – ₹6,000 For 2 Sticks .
Corsair VS 550W 80 Plus Rating
Nothing much to talk about, 550W power supply with premium quality capacitors wires & built quality is fantastic 550W is more than enough for our build . 80 Plus rating also gives a freedom to mind and safety to your components .
I bought this for ₹3,200 .
2TB WD Blue Internal Hard Disk Drive & 240 GB WD Green SATA SSD
SSD for fast speed and low disk usage for windows and programs
HDD for bulk storage .
SSD price when i bought – ₹2,700
HDD price when i bought – ₹3,300
BBC 9901 Cabinet
Price – ₹1,900
- Shroud for PSU
- Side fiber-glass panel
- Full ATX form factor space
- Wire Management Ease
- Blue LED + ANT eSports ARGB Cabinet Fan at back .
No pics available online, and mine is messed up now.
Zebronics Transformer Keyboard Mouse Combo
- Better Ergonomics
- ARGB Breathing Light Effects & Change in 3 color modes
- Build and Finish, metal body looks premium & built solid .
- More specs click –> HERE
I bought online for ₹1,100 .
Samsung 32 Inch HDTV
- Resolution – 1366 x 768p
- 60Hz Refresh Rate
- 32 Inch Size
- HDMI + USB + VGA Ports
I already have this TV as an extra at home so i used this as in need of monitor .
Experience after 10 months –
I bought this because of low budget, but it is sufficient for me because i keep resolution on 1366x768p because of TV, for which i got immersive performance from this APU while gaming .
CPU performance for this budget is astonishing. I do video editing, exporting, gaming, blogging every kind of load is handled with ease by this rig .
No such complain in between the price bracket in which i bought this PC .
Sometime’s i feel like i should increase my budget a little and go for a Ryzen CPU rather than an APU, because in increase of budget i can get a 1050ti . 1050ti is way more powerful than this integrated GPU . Settled with APU now, you may upgrade GPU later but that is of no use if you have APU, because when you add GPU your integrated graphics have no more use. So, get a CPU more powerful than this for EX. Ryzen 5 3500 i should have definitely buy this and get a 1050ti paired with it for start but at that time 3500 wasn’t launched yet .
If you are happy with APU’s performance then its fine you may carry on .
If you are interested in watching benchmark of my rig here down below is my youtube channel’s video . You can watch there, & please like, comment, share & subscribe.
588 total views, 1 views today